Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First blog!

Here it goes!! I started a blog. Why would Carly start a blog?? Because it was an assignment... so work with me!

Right now I am going to Salt Lake Community College and I am enrolled in a Technology in the Classroom class. My instructor... who is by far the greatest instructor (thats for you Dale), gave us an assignment to start a blog. So I thought what the heck!?

I currently am living with a girlfriend in Sandy and loving it! You got to just love having roommates... sharing everything... learning new things about each other... ha but really she is awesome and I love living with her! Now all we need is a job to keep this place a float! Any takers?

Okay so that wasn't so bad! but really? How interesting could my life really be? Who will want to read this? I guess we are going to find out...

1 comment: